At Hart Davis Hart Wine Co., we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of Hart Davis Hart Wine Co.
1) Hart Davis Hart Wine Co. will not rent or sell your personal information to any non-affiliated organization or company without your consent.
2) When you register, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. Credit card information is not stored in our database after the order has been processed and we will require you to enter a valid credit card number for each transaction performed on our site. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you about your orders. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you’ll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, please send a blank email to email@example.com from the address you would like removed.
3) All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
4) Hart Davis Hart Wine Co. will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.
6) You may update or change information related to your Hart Davis Hart Wine Co. account by logging in and visiting the Edit Account section of the website to view and update your information.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact Richard Anstett.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL (Secure Socket Layers), provided by VeriSign, the premier encryption software company available today. While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure hosting environment. Credit card information is purged from our database once orders are processed.